Ayurveda Women's Health and Nutrition
Women today are busier than ever before. To lead a happy and healthy lifestyle, it is important to follow balanced nutrition, a healthy diet and Ayurvedic care.
Modern busy lifestyles and poor eating habits are factors that have an adverse effect on people’s health and productivity health. Across her lifespan, women face a lot of health issues associated with menstruation, childbearing, menopause, hormonal changes, obesity, depression, indigestion, and various nutritional deficiencies. Ayurveda treatment for women’s health can bring a lot of benefits in terms of physical, mental as well as social health. “We are committed to propagating Ayurveda and its tradition around the world so that more people can experience the healing powers of Ayurveda,” says Dr Robin Jacob – Our Chief Physician and Director.
Women today are busier than ever before. To lead a healthy lifestyle, it is essential to follow balanced nutrition and Ayurveda care. A woman goes through major changes in her hormone levels from a young age to a later period. That’s why it is important that a woman needs special care in different stages of life.
Our medical expert team at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda assure the overall healing and rejuvenation of the human body. We start from supporting a strict Ayurvedic diet to managing and embracing healthy lifestyle choices.
Ayurvedic Way of Living
By following Ayurvedic lifestyle choices, you can support your body in many ways. Women tend to multitask more than men, and because of their busy lifestyles, they may not consume enough nutrients to meet their needs. Each woman has unique nutritional needs. By incorporating some nutritional tips and self-care, you can improve fertility or combat stress levels.
A few common health issues faced by women are:
- PCOD – PCOD is a common hormonal condition that affects ovaries and their functions during their reproductive age. The hormonal imbalance gives rise to various health issues. You can find effective Ayurveda treatments for PCOD. A few changes in diet and lifestyle can help manage various health issues like irregular menstruation, weight gain, infertility, acne, constipation, high cholesterol etc.
- Infertility – Infertility treatment in Ayurveda is focused on the treatment of the reproductive system and psychological aspects.
- Menstrual disorder – Hormones fluctuate around the time of the menstrual cycle. When it comes to treating abnormalities of menstruation, you can find effective Ayurveda remedies to treat different menstrual problems.
- Menopause Syndrome – The Ayurvedic approach to managing menopause syndrome is through rejuvenation for which Rasayana therapy is conducted. This treatment is effective in developing resistance to diseases, mental and body health as well.
“With the help of traditional Ayurvedic therapies administered by trained ayurvedic massage experts and healthy diet routines, you can be on your way to a healthier and happier life,” says Dr Robin Jacob – Our Chief Physician and Director.
- To balance the imbalance in the fat metabolism, therapies like Udwarthana (powder massage), Abhyanga (traditional ayurvedic massage) are effective.
- For detoxification, along with Panchakarma therapy, lifestyle changes and dietary stipulations, herbal medications and Yoga is advised. Panchakarma therapies are designed to work on the body using a combination of treatments, which include
- Vamana – therapeutic vomiting induced by using herb emetics
- Virechana – herb-induced purgation
- Basti – herbal enema
- Nasya – Nasal administration of herbal medication
- Raktamokshan – blood letting
- Pranayama and Yoga can help relieve conditions like knee pain, backache, stress etc.
Key Nutrition Tips for Women
To keep up with women’s nutrition and to stay healthy and fit, it is important to follow several tips. Read on to learn how to stay healthy and achieve your goals.
- Do Not Skip Breakfast
- Drink Enough Water
- Eat Calciums
- Get Vitamin D
- Say No To Unhealthy Fats
- Cut Down Caffeine Intake
- Limiting Alcohol Consumption
- Workout and Sleeping for at Least 8 Hours
- Practice Regular Yoga/Meditation
- Maintain a Healthy Work-Life Balance
- Implement Stress Reduction Measures
Many women often neglect their dietary intake. The nutritional deficiency leads to many problems like anxiety, stress, dehydration, depression, cardiovascular and neurological diseases. Women’s nutrition is crucial to preventing most of the health issues found in women.
Make sure to have healthy nutrients in your body to avoid these issues. Also, regular physical activity and undisturbed sleep for at least 8 hours are some other factors that play a vital role in meeting the basic nutrients of your body. Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda is an Ayurvedic clinic committed to providing holistic wellness through Ayurveda. We have all the facilities to make your stay there a comfortable and refreshing one. The natural Ayurvedic medicine helps detoxify the body by eliminating chemical deposits and cleaning the mind as well as the spirit of the disturbing elements of conflict.
If you want to experience an authentic Ayurveda treatment in Kerala for women’s wellness, then Madukakuzhy Ayurveda is the right choice. Each patient is given personalized attention by our highly competent team. The team at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda uphold Indian values, spread care and affection and provide dedicated attention to each of their women patients, which is what Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda strives for every guest to experience.
Located in some of the most beautiful locations in India and abroad, Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda is a perfect getaway from the conundrum of life. Schedule your appointment today and take the first step toward that goal of optimal health.