“Take care of your mind, your body will thank you. Take care of your body, your mind will thank you. “
Nature is full of transitions. The seasons change from summer to fall to winter to spring and can affect our health in subtle ways. Food habits, lifestyle and environmental pollutants have a major impact on your health and well-being.
Extreme hot or cold conditions and drastic climate changes have an adverse effect on the body. Studies prove that a busy culture decreases your productivity, major contributor, to increasing poor health in people and is a strong cause of stress. That’s why it is becoming extremely important to cleanse, purify and rejuvenate one’s self in today’s age.
Our bodies and minds build up ama. (toxins, gunk that we cannot digest completely.) To clear the body’s channels, fortify digestion, clear Ama and break harmful habits and their effect on the body, it is better to try seasonal detox. The practice of cleansing is considered an important part of an Ayurvedic lifestyle. Seasonal cleansing helps to reduce excess dosha from the preceding season and also helps to improve energy, and boost immunity, thus ensuring a transformed life.
The seasonal cleansing, purification, and renewal process involve eliminating physical and emotional toxicities that have accumulated during the earlier months, allowing the mind-body to return to a natural state of balance and health.
“Ayurveda can be entitled to a way of living through nature. Unlike other treatment methods, Ayurveda gives priority to the steadiness of both physique and psyche. As an ancient holistic medical system, Ayurveda fosters the rejuvenation of life along with the detoxification of accumulates.” says Dr Robin Jacob – Chief Physician and Director at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda.
Benefits of Ayurveda :
- Strengthens Joint Tissues
- Helps to Restore Balanced Sleep Cycles
- Promotes Optimal Health
- Improves Blood Circulation
- Improvement of Energy Levels
- Better Excretion System
- Improved Body Functioning
Detoxification Ayurveda treatment is gaining popularity across the world. For ages, Ayurveda has believed that our bodies are made of five elements – Prithvi (Earth), Teja (fire) Vayu (air), Aakash (space), and Jala (water). Different combinations of these five elements create doshas that are the main cause of any kind of physiological illness.
- Vata dosha- Most crucial of the three doshas, Vata dosha causes painful ailments and diseases that can adversely affect your body and mind.
- Pitta dosha- Gastrointestinal problems are common in people during the rainy season. There will be an excess accumulation of Pitta in the body.
- Kapha dosha- Contamination in food and water during the rainy season worsens the kapha dosha, which further causes, cough, cold, allergies and other skin diseases.
Detoxification of the body and soul is important to maintain that balance. Ayurveda Detox treatments are 2-3 weeks of treatment that are advised to remove the toxins, followed by correction in diet and lifestyle.
Each person is unique and may experience a different combination of doshas. At Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda, we provide systematic Ayurveda Detox treatments.
Be it bodily detoxification through Purvakarma and Panchakarma, or dietary modifications, all treatments are specially curated by our experts based on the individuals.
Ayurveda Detox Treatments :
- Purvakarma-It is the initial detoxification method done through massages and steaming.
- Panchakarma– After Purvakarma, Panchakarma is done to remove toxins and bring life into balance.
Panchakarma includes 5 treatments. It includes various steps such as Vamana (therapeutic vomiting), Virechana (purging through herbal medicine), Vasti (medicated enema), Nasya (Nasal clearing using warm oils, herbal remedies, and fumes), Raktha Moksha (detoxification of blood).
- Dietary Modifications– Water makes for the most important fluid in your diet, followed by detoxifying teas and herbal drinks. You have to follow a different diet plan for different doshas. You are supposed to avoid foods such as alcohol, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, red meat, and processed foods that bring toxin buildup to your body.
- Massages – Massages are performed to drain the lymphatic system, as well as improve the health of your skin and hair.
- Meditation –Daily yoga and meditation, along with breathing techniques, prove to be an excellent way to reduce mental stress levels, and anxiety, and also increase creativity.
“Detox therapy refreshes you completely. With benefits like reduced stress and anxiety to a re-energized and healthy body, Detox therapy at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda is a complete treatment that you must try.” says Dr Robin Jacob – Chief Physician and Director at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda.
Let’s join hands for a better future. As an Ayurvedic detoxification centre in Kerala, we help in improving the circulation of the blood and lymphatic systems, filter toxins from the body and finally nourish it with essential nutrients. At Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda, you can get the best Ayurvedic treatment for detoxification in Kerala.
Call us to learn more or book an appointment today to know further about the Ayurvedic rejuvenation therapy at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda.
Treat yourself to a much more relaxed and enhanced quality of life.