Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda: Experience the blend of Science and Tradition
In the words of Our Chief Physician Dr Robin Jacob, Ayurveda is a science of life in Sanskrit that is related to holistic healing. Known as the “mother of all healing”, Ayurveda is said to have originated from ancient Vedic culture that dates back to five thousand years ago. According to him, Ayurveda concentrates on admonishing the lifestyle rather than providing treatments for every illness. It consists of a wide range of remedies for different types of sicknesses. These specialties are discussed in ancient expositions like Charaka Samhita.
What is Panchakarma treatment?
As stated by the doctor, Panchakarma means ‘five actions. ‘Panchakarma treatment’ is one of the most prominent branches in Ayurveda. Panchakarma treatment of Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda does magic by cleansing and rejuvenating the body. It helps to remove toxins and unwanted particles from the body. Panchakarma treatment relies upon five characteristic activities that control the body. They are
- Vamana ( Vomiting ): People with Kapha doshas must undergo this process. The patient with Kapha doshas would take medicines as part of snehapana for particular days. It helps to accumulate toxins in the upper part of the body. After the cleansing process, the doctor would remove toxins from the body with the help of herbal decoctions and enemas.
- Virechana ( Purgation ): This process helps people with Pitha dosha. The patient with Pitta doshas would take medicines as part of snehapana for particular days. It helps to accumulate toxins in the lower part of the body. After the cleansing process, the doctor would remove toxins from the body with the help of herbal decoctions and enemas.
- Basti ( Herbalized oedema ): Basti helps patients with Vata doshas in cleansing the body. The toxins are removed through the colon by injecting herbal decoctions into the rectum.
- Nasya: This process is helpful for hormone balancing. Herbal decoctions are injected through the nasal cavity. It detoxifies the upper nasal portion of the body. Patients of all types of doshas are administered this process.
- Raktamokshana: This process helps to remove impurities from the blood. It also helps to eliminate diseases like ulcers, skin ailments, herpes, tumours and more.
Why do you need Panchakarma treatment?
As we are living in a toxic environment, toxins get accumulated in the body very fast. The change in lifestyle, food habits, and climate are mainly responsible for these toxins. Dr. Robin Jacob recommends that you would require panchakarma treatment if you feel any one of the ailments from the points jotted down.
- Tiredness throughout the day
- unexplained joints and body pain
- Negative mind
- Bad breath
- Thick coating on the tongue
- Persistent diarrhoea and vomiting
- Obstinate food craving or aversion
- Uncontrolled lifestyle
- No proper food cycle or sleep cycle
Our medical expert team at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda assure the overall healing and rejuvenation of the human body. We start from supporting a strict Ayurvedic diet to managing and embracing healthy lifestyle choices. Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda offers the best Panchakarma treatment in Kerala.
Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda Homestay and Lake and Mountains set in the serenity of rainwater lake, surrounded by high mountains in Kudayathoor follow harmony of Nature, Health and Religion. From stress management to holistic health approaches – Madukkakuzhy, the best ayurveda treatment in Kerala has several packages designed for each guest looking for different programs. We offer complete relaxation with our traditional knowledge and modern serene ambiance. The team at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda bestows Panchakarma treatment, strictly by the ancient traditions of Ayurveda. We rely upon our vast herbal garden for the herbals used in treatments. The medicines are prepared in our medical unit to retain the essence. The complete process is practiced under the supervision of our Ayurvedic doctors by following traditional methods of classic ayurvedic texts. The detoxification program is curative and helps reinforce the immune system. This makes us the best panchakarma treatment center in Kerala.
Benefits of Panchakarma treatment
Panchakarma treatment plays a vital role in keeping out the toxins in the body. It keeps the body healthy and strong. A person would witness physical, emotional, and mental well-being after a panchakarma treatment.
According to Dr. Robin Jacob, these are the major benefits of Panchakarma treatment:
- Flushes out the toxins from the body: Panchakarma treatment helps to remove unwanted toxins from the body. The main purpose of Panchakarma treatment is to cleanse and rejuvenate the body.
- Purifies the body and mind: Panchakarma treatment restores the natural healing power of the body. Our body releases an obscure manifestation after panchakarma treatment known as ‘Ojas’. It is said to be the abstrusest essence of our physiology.
- Improves sleeping and food pattern: Panchakarma treatment improves the sleeping cycle and food habits. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle and diet would improve the health system also.
- Eliminate the stress from the body. Stress is a silent killer of a person. Fighting stress becomes easy after the panchakarma treatment as it is a significant stress reliever.
- Helps in weight loss: Obesity is very common nowadays. Panchakarma treatment cleanses the body by removing toxins. Panchakarma treatment is a proven way to reduce fat from the body. It helps to maintain the ideal weight of the body.
Apart from these, Panchakarma treatment helps in slowing down the ageing process. The panchakarma treatment also improves the mental stability and vitality of the body. It helps to strengthen the muscles and joints of the body.
There are specialized physicians in Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda who would help you know more about panchakarma treatment. We have different specialized panchakarma packages tailor-made for different ailments and health conditions. It helps to enable you to lead a healthy body and soul. Madukkakuzhy Panchakarma, the pioneer in the field of Ayurveda provides the best panchakarma packages to cleanse and rejuvenate the body. The holistic approach of Madakkakuzhy panchakarma has made us distinguished of veterans of Panchakarma Treatment centers in Kerala