Making positive lifestyle changes can help you stay healthy and reduce the potential risk of heart disease, and other cardiac disorders. Here are some Ayurvedic heart care & treatment for cardiac disorders.
Preventing heart disease involves making smart lifestyle choices. Lack of exercise and unhealthy eating habits, high blood pressure, obesity, smoking and diabetes can increase your potential risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. Age, gender and family history of heart disease also has a leading role. Incorporating some simple steps into daily life patterns can help people at any age to stay healthy and reduce the potential risk of heart disease, stroke and other major cardiovascular problems. For a healthy heart, it is a better option to follow Ayurvedic treatment.
Regular exercise will help cut down body weight; reduce the risk of heart disease and lower blood sugar levels. In addition, it is important for such people to enrol in weight loss programs and go for preventive health check-ups to manage this condition effectively.
We at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda aim to protect your heart health without surgery using ancient traditional Ayurveda medications. According to a study children and young adults with diabetes may have a seven-fold increased risk of sudden cardiac death than those without diabetes.
Generally, sudden cardiac death means unexpected death that occurs immediately or shortly soon after the main signs and symptoms appear. This is often caused by malfunctions in the heart’s electrical system. Thus, it is important to control diabetes in adults to prevent the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Try Ayurveda for Cardiac Disorders
Make sure to get timely treatment for heart diseases. We offer preventive and curative treatment for different cardiac issues.
Panchakarma includes 5 treatments. It includes various steps such as
● Vamana (therapeutic vomiting)
● Virechana (purging through herbal medicine)
● Vasti (medicated enema)
● Nasya (Nasal clearing using warm oils, herbal remedies, and fumes)
● Raktha Moksha (detoxification of blood)
Heart care ayurvedic medicine also includes herbal therapies that include ginger, Turmeric, Tulsi, and Pure honey. These traditional Ayurvedic treatment options help in purifying the blood and enhancing blood circulation. With the help of Panchakarma therapies and herbal medicines, our medical expert team at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda assures overall healing and rejuvenation of the human body.
Here are some lifestyle tips to keep your heart healthy.
● Schedule a yearly check-up – Schedule a health check-up every year and get your blood pressure level, cholesterol, and blood sugar correctly monitored by a physician. Follow your physician’s recommendations (including prescribed medications) to reach or maintain a healthy body weight.
● Avoid smoking – Cigarette smoking and second-hand exposure to smoke increase the risks of heart disease and stroke. Nicotine patches, inhalers, or gum often fail to stop the habit of smoking.
● Watch your diet – A healthy and nutritious diet can help reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease, thereby increasing the chances of survival after a heart attack. Follow a balanced diet, and choose foods low in saturated fat, trans fat, and sodium.
● Stay active – Staying physically active can reduce your risk of heart disease to a great extent. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate-intensity exercise every day. Along with improving physical health, keeping fit will improve your mental health and well-being as Well.
● Maintain a healthy body weight – Being overweight is a major risk factor for many chronic diseases, including heart disease, stroke and diabetes. If you are overweight, it is good, to begin with small, healthy changes. Make a chart of what you eat, and try to become more active. Getting enrolled on weight loss programs offered by reliable healthcare centres will be an ideal option. Such programs typically include a psychological evaluation, nutritional evaluation, and setting goals and treatment.
● Cut down the intake of salt – Reduce your intake of salt as this will help reduce your blood pressure.
● Monitor your alcohol – Binge drinking habits can damage the heart muscle, increase blood pressure and also lead to weight gain. Limit your intake of alcohol.
● Recognise the early signs of coronary heart disease – Always recognize the initial symptoms associated with heart disease. Tightness or discomfort in the chest, neck, arm or stomach that people experience when they exert themselves completely but goes away with rest may be the initial or early warning signs. These signs can contribute to a heart attack if left untreated.
It is time to choose the best option to prevent your heart without any side effects. We provide the best cardiac arrest treatment in Kerala. Chief Physician Dr. Robin Jacob at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda says “As an ancient holistic medical system, Ayurveda fosters the rejuvenation of life along with the detoxification of accumulates. This integrated approach reduces body illness and kindles the natural rhythm of the metabolism of the body. Natural therapies, blended herbs, lifestyle practices, and regulated diet plans of this treatment grant longevity with zero side effects”.
We at Madukkakuzhy Ayurveda provide traditional cardiac care treatment services to help you lead a healthy life.
Book your appointment now for heart treatment Ayurveda! Rejuvenate mind, body, and soul with Ayurveda.